We are at your disposal to help you discover our region and its cultural heritage
We give you ideas on hiking trails and historical buildings worth visiting in Chartreuse.
Upon your arrival, ask us for your CHARTREUSE card +, which is offered to you as a welcome gift.
It will give you access to a great number of advantages for sports activities or well-being, restaurants, cultural visits or the discovery of our arts-craft and of our region.
AGAIN, come and have fun in CHARTREUSE with
With family, you can ski:
- At the Granier ski resort
- At the Desert ski resort
For experienced skiers, the Planolet ski resort – Saint Pierre de Chartreuse offers a wide variety of slopes.
It will make the little ones happy!
The ski resort of the Desert D’Entremont (at 7km) offers 45km of tracks…
The Entremonts Valley is an excellent place for raquetting. Accessible passes and summits, diversity of landscapes, hamlets and villages buried under the snow, from the beginner to the most experienced hiker everyone will have pleasure from it! Good to know: 9 laps, altogether 60km are marked throughout the Entremonts in Chartreuse. The access is free and open.
For guided hikes or if you go on your own raquettes, discover Pedibus… shared paths
TROUGHOUT THE YEAR
For your wellbeing
Throughout the seasons, outdoor spa.
- Different GR (long-distance footpath) will be the starting point for your excursions which pass through our village
- Climbing of «La roche Veyrant », « Le grand et le petit Som », « Le Granier », le tour de Chartreuse (6 days) are accessible from our village.
- We can put you in touch with a guide for a new discovery of “dizzy trails” along with the many “sangles/ rock tracks” that cross the Massif limestone cliffs or other amazing hikes.
For crossing the Chartreuse, from guest house to guest house check out Pedibus… shared paths
Located on the roadside and close to many passes of the Chartreuse, our Guest House -certified GTA Move Your Alps- offers a comforting stop-over for road bikes and mountain bikes (closed area for bicycles at your disposal) .
Climbing and Via Ferrata
- Different sites are located near the Guest House: col du Mollard, les Rigauds, pointe de la Cochette…
- The Via Ferrata of the Roche Veyran will give you sensations in complete safety
The proximity of the Lake Aiguebelette and the Lake Bourget offer great opportunities.
In any season, immerse yourself into the underground world of Chartreuse caving.
A welcome base dedicated to the trail is waiting for you of Chartreuse caving.
TO HELP YOU IN YOUR NOMAD JOURNEY
In our guest house you will find the following services :
- Laundry service
- Basic bike repairing material
- An area for recharging your electric bike
- Bike wash kit (hose, brush and rags)
- An area to dry your wet equipment (shoes, anorak etc)
- Putting you in touch with our partner for transporting your bicycles, backpacks, luggage or even yourself to your train station or airport
- Putting you in touch with a mountain guide for helping you discover the Chartreuse mountains
- Picnic for your lunch